Buying a name
The process for buying a premium Dot Com domain name is as follows:
- Find the name you want with either search,
category list or
- Click on 'More Info' for further information on the name.
- To make an offer, click the 'Purchase' link. Complete the simple form, stating your
offer for the domain.
A member of our sales team will respond as soon as possible. If your offer is accepted you can then make payment.
- We accept payment by check, wire transfer and Escrow. For transactions under $4,000
we also accept payments by PayPal.
- After we have received payment, we place your domain name in a unique Registration Agency account
for you. We then email you with login and password details.
You now have complete control of your new domain name. You should change the password and add
your address, telephone number etc. to the record.
All domain name owners have to pay a small annual registration fee to maintain ownership and keep the
name connected to the internet.
Although there will be some registration time remaining, it is now your responsibility to keep
your domain name registration current to maintain ownership of the name, or you will lose it.
The annual registration fee at
Registration Agency is $17.95 per year. This fee includes web forwarding
(redirecting), email forwarding and other free services. You can extend the registration period at any time.
You may also, if you prefer, transfer the name to another registrar.
If you have any questions about how to buy a domain name, email us at